|CATEGORY||EARLY BIRD(by 7 August 2020)||REGULAR|
|1||PROFESSIONAL PRESENTER||INTERNATIONAL (USD)||55.00||100.00|
|2||PROFESSIONAL PARTICIPANT||INTERNATIONAL (USD)||10.00||20.00|
|3||STUDENT PRESENTER||INTERNATIONAL (USD)||45.00||80.00|
|4||STUDENT PARTICIPAPANT||INTERNATIONAL (USD)||5.00||10.00|
Add ons (For participant who prefer to joint the conference directly in ITB)
|International Presenter (USD)||30.00|
|National Presenter (IDR)||300.000,00|
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FEE COVERS ONLY ONE PARTICIPANT. IF MORE THAN ONE CO-AUTHOR WISHES TO BE PRESENT AT THE CONFERENCE S/HE SHOULD REGISTER AS WELL.
- Registration fee covers conference packs, lunch and refreshments, and gala dinner; exclude publication fee.
- Publication fee (optional) for IOP Proceedings is Rp 2,250,000 (or USD 225). This fee covers publication cost set by the publisher, handling (plagiarism check and other administrative processes) and proofreading costs. Publication fee for JRCP is Rp 1,750,000 (or USD 175).
- Payment before 7 August 2020 is advised so as to avoid higher rate payment.
- Participants who submit papers will be asked to make payment after Notice of Acceptance.
How to Register?
Create an account and register/ log in to Conftool here or to https://www.conftool.net/planocosmo2020/
How To Make Payment
The participation fees should be transferred within 7 days following your registration on the ConfTool platform (please keep this in mind specially during early-bird phases). Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received. The following payment methods are available
2. Money Transfer
Account Name : Uly Faoziyah
Account Number : 0911948008
Bank’s Name : BNI
Bank’s Branch : Perguruan Tinggi Bandung
Reference : PC5_[4 digit Registration ID]; for example: PC5_1234
- Please send us your transfer receipt via email to email@example.com with subject “Transfer Receipt – [4 digit Registration ID]; for example “Transfer Receipt-1234”
- All transfer payments (including credit card) should be done by 10 October 2020.
- For students, please send us your student card (front & back) together with your transfer receipt
If you have paid the registration fees but you need to cancel your participation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the reason.
Until and including 7 August 2020: 75% (less applicable bank charges) of the paid registration fees will be refunded.
Until and including 7 August 2020: 25% (less applicable bank charges) of the paid registration fees will be refunded.
No refund will be applied to cancellations made after 7 September 2020. Please note: All refunds will be made within two weeks after the end of the conference.